One more year has passed.
In a few days we can welcome the year of Vanilla Ninja's 10-year-anniversary.
Even though the band is having a rest it has not been completely quiet.
Let us remind you on Vanilla Ninja in 2011:
- After contesting against each other in 2010 Piret and Lenna were the hosts of this years Eesti Laul.
- We have cleared why Deutschrock.de doesn't sell VN fan stuff anymore.
- Piret and Lenna were to see in the black comedy 'Kormoranid Ehk Nahkpükse Ei Pesta'
- After the girls were to see in the Estonian movie screens the DVD has been available in Estonia.
- Lenna and Katrin attented to the Hair Fusion Show.
- The VN Portaal asked the girls about their plans in summer.
- Once again we reminded the fans of two Vanilla Ninja pages on Facebook they should join.
- Us, Club VN, planned a more or less big project for the girl's 10-year-anniversary. We recommand you to join it. Deadline: Febuary 6th, 2012.
- We asked Katrin about a third Vanilla Ninja ice-cream.
- The VN girls, Lenna, Piret and Katrin, has been calling their fans for help, through the VN Portaal.
They have planned a big project. Deadline: January 31st, 2012.
- We've asked VN's manager, Hector Faune, about a statement on the band and the girls.
All the faithful Vanilla Ninja fans are expecting a lot in the next year. We are informed that quite a lot is in work, a concert, a show and probably a fan-meeting.
Let's keep exciting and hopeful.