Mittwoch, September 14, 2011

Katrin's Favourite Meal

The Vanilla Ninja keyboarder and Lindikivi director, Katrin Siska, told Buduaar that she is a passional cook, however the meals she prepares don't inculde meat or eggs, as we know Katrin is vegetarian, her favourite desserts are, except from our and her beloved Vanilla Ninja ice-cream, shakes and cocktails.
She does love to experiment in the kitchen as well.

As a yoga-fan, my meals keep being meat- and egg-free. One of my liked meals are grilled eggplants served with airy cheese-garlic-green-sauce. Katrin says.

About the Vanilla Ninja ice-cream she says: I usually prepare the Vanilla Ninja vanilla flavour with fresh strawberries, raspberries or blueberries among the summer. I get them in the forest by myself.

Source: Publik

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen